A Guide to Buying a Cavitation Machine
If you are looking to lose weight from the comfort of your own home, ultrasonic cavitation machines are your best bet. Conventional weight loss techniques require a lot of effort and determination, and yet you may not be able to achieve the well-toned look you desire. The best cavitation machines offer weight loss, and much more, while you sit back on your couch and enjoy your favorite TV show.
To help you to make an informed choice, this buying guide, based on thousands of reviews, puts together all that you need to know about the best cavitation machines. Apart from the removal of excess fat deposits around the waist, thighs and upper arms, these machines can enhance skin elasticity to give you a firmer and tighter skin. It also works for cellulite, wrinkles, and pores. Cavitation machines are a complete beauty system, providing full body contouring and skin rejuvenation.
What is a cavitation machine?
Ultrasonic cavitation is a non-invasive procedure that uses sound waves and heat for the reduction of cellulite and localized fat. Compared to liposuction, the procedure requires little to no downtime and has minimal side effects.
What are the benefits of using cavitation machine?
Here are some of the benefits of using a cavitation machine:
- Non-invasive: Ultrasound fat cavitation does not involve any surgical procedures. With this treatment, only high-frequency sound waves are used to help you lose fat, without causing any bodily trauma.
- Flexible: You can use ultrasound fat cavitation anywhere on your body where you have excess fat. Typical treatment areas include the belly, thigh or buttocks, but it can also be used on smaller areas like the upper arms.
- Painless: It is unlikely that you will experience any discomfort during or after the treatment. As the ultrasound wand travels across your skin, you may feel a gentle warming sensation, but there will be no pain involved
- Safe: In medicine, ultrasound is commonly used for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes. When compared to other methods of fat reduction that require invasive surgical procedures, this one poses virtually no risk at all.
- Natural: Ultrasonic waves are used in fat cavitation therapy to break fat cells into liquid while preserving surrounding tissues. The liquefied fat cells are cleared from your system using your body's natural elimination processes.
How many times can you use your cavitation machine?
The recommended number of sessions is 6 and a maximum of 12, with a 3-day interval between the first 3 sessions, and then once a week after that. Following that, you should take a break of four weeks to allow your body to recover.
What are the things to consider when buying a cavitation machine?
Before purchasing an ultrasonic cavitation machine, you should consider the following characteristics:
- Size: Make sure you have enough space for a cavitation machine in your home before purchasing one. People prefer the modified version because it is easier to use and lighter, which makes it easier to carry around.
- Frequency of Radio (RF): Generally, the higher your system's frequency, the higher your therapy. You should receive a cavitation machine with high RF if you need fast results, however, if you are okay with slow results, you should use a moderate to low level of RF.
- Price: For those looking for a weight loss and skin tightening system that has multiple features, it is ideal to check out something better because it will give you a long-term benefit yet it may have a higher price. If, on the other hand, you just want to lose a few pounds, you might want to consider choosing an affordable cavitation machine.
- Gel or Without Gel: Most of the ultrasonic cavitation machines need lubrication gels or lotions to move smoothly against the skin. Some models, however, don't require lubrication. For ease of use and convenience, consider looking for machines that use no gel.
- Noise: All cavitation machines emit a buzzing sound when in use. If, however, you are sensitive to noise, you might need to choose a noiseless type of machine.
- Display: In some cavitation machines, you can view all the settings on a single screen, and you can check whether the setting for the body part being treated is correct. On the other hand, some machines only have one small LCD screen with limited display options. It is recommended to choose a machine with a larger display screen so that more settings can be viewed.
Types of Cavitation Machines
How does it work?
Ultrasonic Cavitations machines use high–frequency sound waves to dissolve the walls surrounding the fat cells. The fat released from the disrupted cells is absorbed by the body from where it is metabolized naturally by the lymphatic system. The results are visible almost immediately.
Types of Cavitation Machines
There are several types of cavitation machines available on the market. While all of them work by emitting radio waves of varying frequencies, they can be classified based on their additional features.
5-in-1 Cavitation Machines
They are the most popular cavitation machines. They come with five separate instruments, targeting specific body areas:
A separate hand-held device to dissolve fat and boost lymphatic drainage of fat,
Another hand-held pressure head to enhance skin elasticity and firmness,
A vacuum radio frequency(RF) device to promote tissue metabolism and repel cellulite,
A Bipolar Tripolar RF device for tightening and lifting of facial wrinkles,
A small Tripolar RF device for areas around the face and eyes.
4-in-1 Cavitation Machine
This has the features of the 5-in-1 device, except for the tripolar small RF device for treating the skin around the eyes.
3-in-1 Cavitation machine
This has the features of the 5-in-1 device, except for the bipolar and tripolar RF devices, for treating facial skin.
7-1 Cavitation machine
It includes all the aforementioned features along with an additional red light (wavelength 640 nm ± 5 nm) device, for smoother skin.
What reviewers say
- Safe and Effective: It is a perfectly safe and effective way to lose fat and get a younger looking skin, in a single device. Compared to other methods of fat removal, such as fat freezing and liposuction, the procedure is non-invasive, painless, and has no downtime. It does not cause any scarring, bleeding, or infection.
- Warranty: One of the most important considerations while purchasing the unit is the warranty included with the machine. Replacing defective parts and guaranteed repairs in the warranty period are necessary to increase consumer confidence. Most of the cavitation machine reviews stress that the best products have a favorable warranty.
- A detailed user manual: Most of these machines have several knobs and buttons, and it's necessary to have a precise knowledge of their application to maximize the device's efficiency. Using individual probes in the right manner can be a tricky affair if you don't have a clear and detailed instruction manual.
- Portability: The weight of the machine and its portability assume importance if you are planning to move the machine frequently from place to place to suit your convenience.
- Versatile: Anyone investing a significant amount of money would prefer a machine that offers a wide variety of functions. Before deciding to make a purchase, consider the option of special probes designed for specific problem areas and body parts.
Who should use them: Cavitation machines are ideally designed for healthy individuals who want to lose anywhere between 5 to 100 pounds. It is not effective for deep-seated fat deposits or obesity. It caters mainly for shaping the tummy, thighs, legs or upper arms.
Correct frequency range: The Ideal frequency for cavitation is between 20 kHz and 30kHz. Ultrasound machines that have a higher frequency range of 40 to 60 KHz are ineffective, as these frequencies are too weak to penetrate into the fat (adipose) or to cause cavitation.
After-sales service: Consumers usually encounter problems while operating the machine. There are frequent queries regarding the functions of various knobs, as well as temperature and frequency regulation. A good after-sales service is necessary to assist you with proper use of the device.
Safety factors: Additional features like safety switches built into the device are necessary to ensure safety while using the machine.
Heat regulation: Intelligent heat regulation systems that disperse excess heat are necessary to prevent skin burns, as well as increase the life of the machine.
Low noise: The cavitation machines usually emit a gentle humming sound. Features to control the noise emitted by the machine improve the overall experience.
Gizmo Supply offers a wide range of products in this category. Most of their machines enjoy a high user rating and are considered reliable.
Shengyu, another well-known manufacturer of cavitation machines, offers quality and standard after-sales services.
Nova Microdermabrasion manufactures one of the most popular cavitation machines available on the market. Their products are of a high standard and are built to last.