Christmas Sweaters--(Almost) A Christmas Tradition
Christmas is such an important holiday, it’s no wonder people have created a whole fashion around it. The famous red costume may be the star on Christmas, but Santa isn’t the only one who gets a festive outfit this time of the year. Christmas sweaters have become a tradition. If you haven’t bought one for yourself, you probably got one as a gift.
Christmas sweaters are, as the name clearly suggests, sweaters that have a Christmas theme, print, and colors. But there is actually quite a large variety available, from delicate feminine ones to funny Christmas sweaters with cartoon characters or snowmen and Christmas tree prints. And, of course, we can't forget about the ugly Christmas sweaters that have been really popular for quite a while.
No matter what style they have, they find their way on most Christmas shopping lists. There are several reasons for this. Firstly, they are one of the elements that lend to the holiday spirit, with their bright colors and prints. Buy one for yourself--funny Christmas sweaters will make you stand out and be the clown of the party. Or simply buy one for a friend who literally has everything and is impossible to shop for. In any case, put them on your shopping list. And since Christmas is coming soon, you may want to start looking early. That way, you’ll have more patterns to choose from, and you will even find some nice and cheap Christmas sweaters before everyone else starts looking.
What reviewers say
How Do You Choose the Best Christmas Sweaters?
Basically, choose a Christmas sweater the way you would if you were buying any other type of sweater. Make sure it’s made of quality material, that the size and style are right, and try not to spend a fortune on it. Add to that the specific Christmasy requirements. Think about the person who will wear it. Would they like a knitted wool sweater or a cotton one? Would they enjoy a funny print or are they more on the serious side? Do you want something that will last for many years or just a flashy outfit for this year’s Christmas party?
If you try to do some online shopping, you will see that ugly Christmas sweaters are crazy popular this year. So, if you want something like that, you can say that the sky is the limit. The uglier and the crazier the better. You can actually buy a normal sweater and attach ornaments or funky items on it and make an original gift out of it.
Why Should You Consider Buying Christmas Sweaters?
That’s easy! Because they’re fun and everybody likes them. Who can say no to a festive sweater that is basically a chance to shine or be extra-funny in the Christmas photos? They may take up some space in the wardrobe, but it’s fun to get them out the next Christmas and get into the holiday spirit. And with Christmas closing in, it’s time to start checking out the stores to find the best sweaters and catch the best deals. At least you’ll check that off your Christmas list.
What Should You Look for When Buying Christmas Sweaters?
If you are looking for Christmas sweaters, you need to pay attention to the things you usually follow when shopping for clothes: material, design, size, and price. No matter what style of sweater you choose, try to find one that’s made of cotton or wool and avoid the synthetic materials. Your friend may enjoy an ugly Christmas sweater, but definitely not an itchy one. As for design, women’s Christmas sweaters are usually delicate and soft and in calm and warm colors. Men’s Christmas sweaters, on the other hand, can be either stylish, classy or funny, and even a bit crazy. If you are shopping for kids, it’s much easier. Cute Christmas sweaters are easy to find. Make sure you have the right size and check all the relevant stores to get the best price.
Top 5 Christmas Sweaters
Stores are packed with everything you can think of this time of the year, including all kinds of Christmas sweaters. But you may not have the time or energy to go to every store or spend hours online looking for the perfect gift. If that’s the case, you will appreciate the following list. We have looked around and found some great options for you, that are both stylish and affordable.
- Christmas time is not known particularly for basketball playing. But the Snowtorious Store’s Dunking Santa Ugly Christmas Sweater may be perfect for the basketball fans among your friends or family. The design may be a bit silly and irreverent, but it’s sure to be an attention grabber!
Snowtorious Store’s Dunking Santa Ugly Christmas Sweater
- U Look Ugly Today has a full line of unisex Christmas sweaters. Their “Merry Christmas Y Filthy Animal” will certainly get a few laughs from those familiar with the iconic “Home Alone” movies. The sweaters are from a comfortable acrylic material that is machine washable. Some of their sweaters even include tinsel, LEDs, and a hood!
U Look Ugly Today's “Merry Christmas Y Filthy Animal” Sweater
- Tstars Store’s “Make Christmas Great Again” Sweater probably won’t win any fashion contests. But it will surely get a few laughs at a party or family gathering, whether or not it’s a crowd of Trump supporters! If you want a T-shirt as controversial as President Trump, this wins hands down!
Tstars Store’s “Make Christmas Great Again” Sweater
- Tipsy Elves’ Women’s Sequin Snowman Christmas Sweater is just one of their offerings, which also includes Christmas-themed hoodie blankets, dresses, leggings, jumpsuits, and more. Customers liked the sequins, and thought they were a nice touch. But you have to be careful when washing the sweater so that it doesn’t lose the sequins or shrink.
Tipsy Elves’ Women’s Sequin Snowman Christmas Sweater
- The Pink Queen markets a line of long pullover sweater dresses and turtlenecks, in a number of designs: adorable snowmen, reindeer, Santas, Christmas trees, and more. They’re suitable for casual wear in the house, or even at work!
Pink Queen Long Pullover Sweater Dress
Christmas is the time to relax and act like we are kids again. It’s supposed to be funny and heart-warming. And the best way to get there is by surrounding yourself with your loved ones and enjoy the magic of Santa’s gifts. So, make sure those cool and funny Christmas sweaters are among the presents under the tree!